Updated: August 05, 2021
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and staffs are of paramount importance to us. We are 100% of all team members vaccinated as part of its strong commitment to safeguarding guests against the spread of COVID-19.
Following Trat government’s recent announcement that has approved the disease control measures in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Effective from Augusrt 04, 2021 onwards, until further notice.
- Any visitors travelling from 48 Provinces (Red & Orange Zone) DO NOT require a COVID-19 Test or vaccination certificate but must always take D-M-H-T-T precautions.
- Any visitors travelling from 29 Provinces (Dark Red Zone) must show a negative COVID-19 test result (RT-PCR) obtained within 72 hours before arrival date; or if you have received one dose of the AstraZeneca or Johnson & Johnson vaccine for more than 14 days before arrival or fully vaccinated with an approved vaccine (with a vaccine certificate) no longer need to provide a COVID-19 PCR result.
Dark Red Zone including: Bangkok, Ang Thong, Ayutthaya, Lop Buri, Kanchanaburi, Nakhon Nayok, Nakhon Pathom, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Phetchaburi, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Ratchaburi, Samut Prakan, Samut Sakhon, Samut Songkhram, Saraburi, Sing Buri, Suphan Buri, Chachoengsao, Chon Buri, Prachin Buri, Rayong, Phetchabun and Tak, Nakhon Ratchasima, Narathiwat, Pattani, Songkhla, and Yala.
HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
- Temperature checking and using the government tracing application of all incoming guests.
- Measuring the cashless payment by using application and QR code for payment method to reduce the amount of contact between the staff and our guests.
- Place hand sanitizer station in high traffic areas.
- All guests are mandated to wear face masks in public areas.
- Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- Frequently clean and disinfect high-touch areas and shared surfaces.
- All staff are encouraged to wear surgical masks and appropriate equipment on duty.
- All teams are always trained and updated to the newest standards to ensure our guest can enjoy a safe getaway
Providing a safer environment for our guests and associates is a top priority. Achieving this is a shared responsibility. Please join us in our efforts to enhance the safety of our public spaces by complying with D-M-H-T-T precautions:
D – Distancing
M – Mask wearing
H – Hand washing
T – Temperature check, Covid-19 Testing
T – Thai Chana contact tracing application
We do appreciate your support and understanding.
Stay Safe & Healthy
KC Grande Resort & Spa