Updated: June 14, 2021
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and staffs are of paramount importance to us.
Following Trat government’s recent announcement that has approved the disease control measures in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Effective from 13 June 2021 onwards, until further notice.
- Any visitors travelling from the Controlled Provinces (Orange Zones) do not require a COVID-19 Test or vaccination certificate but must always take D – Distancing, M – Mask wearing, H – Hand washing, T – Temperature check, Covid-19 Testing, T – Thai Chana contact tracing application precautions.
- Any visitors travelling from Strict Controlled Provinces (Dark Red Zones) and Maximum Controlled Provinces (Red Zones) must show a negative COVID-19 test result obtained within 72 hours before arrival date, or if you have received two doses of the Sinovac vaccine or one dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine more than 14 days before arrival (with a vaccine certificate) no longer need to provide a negative COVID-19 PCR result.
As of May 18, the government has designated the following zones:
Dark Red (4 Provinces): Bangkok, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Samut Prakan
Red (17 Provinces): Kanchanaburi, Chonburi, Chachoengsao, Tak, Nakhon Pathom, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Narathiwat, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Ayutthaya, Phetchaburi, Yala, Ranong, Rayong, Ratchaburi, Samut Sakhon, Songkhla, Surat Thani
Orange (56 Provinces): All other provinces
HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
- Temperature checking and using the government tracing application of all incoming guests.
- Measuring the cashless payment by using application and QR code for payment method to reduce the amount of contact between the staff and our guests.
- Place hand sanitizer station in high traffic areas.
- All guests are mandated to wear face masks in public areas.
- Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- Frequently clean and disinfect high-touch areas and shared surfaces.
- All staff are encouraged to wear surgical masks and appropriate equipment on duty.
- All teams are always trained and updated to the newest standards to ensure our guest can enjoy a safe getaway
Providing a safer environment for our guests and associates is a top priority. Achieving this is a shared responsibility. Please join us in our efforts to enhance the safety of our public spaces by complying with D-M-H-T-T precautions:
D – Distancing
M – Mask wearing
H – Hand washing
T – Temperature check, Covid-19 Testing
T – Thai Chana contact tracing application
We do appreciate your support and understanding.
Stay Safe & Healthy
KC Grande Resort & Spa